Welcome

I am a mom of older children and have noticed that the time has come when I do not have the hustle and bustle of little ones constantly around my feet and life now seems to be a bit of a let down. Well life has changed and now I have more hustle and bustle then ever. I am the Grammy Nanny to my 3 grandsons.
I was savoring the time that was mine and now have to share it with everyone all over again. The growing pains are upon me again and trying to define who I am again. The upside is that I get to cuddle little ones again! I still haven't truly learned to hug myself yet nor to be understanding to my own feelings. Did anyone notice how hard it is to be nice and understanding to yourself? That being said I hope that you will be part of my journey into yet another part of my life.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exciting times

I received my email about the a swap for all seasons and saw the pics of some of the matchboxes and what was inside. Amazing. I hope I can maintain the quality of work. I am thinking of mice for the swap. Little gray mice, one for each day. They will have to be tiny and I have to see what is in my stash as money has become extremely tight.

Good news is that the job for driving a bus is coming closer to fruition. Excited and scared at the same time. What if I forget something or someplace. I am just so nervous. Today was a refresher of the pre-trip walk around, which is extremely important. The next time we meet I might be able to get some refresher time behind the wheel.

Oh and to continue on the teenager thing, I did have a mild win. I stood my ground about going to the place where he hangs out to "work on his essay, for some more inspiration". Yeah right. So he got it but he says that the whole experience of staying out late and ignoring the frantic phone calls and texts was so worth it. That worries me because there will undoubtedly be many more of the times in the future. Will he be able to make good choices, you know what I want him to choose. Well, that is it for now considering that I am using the wi fi at the Starbucks so I can weed through the 500 emails that have now accumulated. The reason for not having internet is a whole other time to talk about.
Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment