Welcome

I am a mom of older children and have noticed that the time has come when I do not have the hustle and bustle of little ones constantly around my feet and life now seems to be a bit of a let down.
I am trying to finally savor the time that is mine like I used to when I did have little ones. I don't feel entitled or that I have earned this time but that I am growing into yet another part of my life. I now have growing pains that I once cuddled my children through only I now have to learn to hug myself. Did anyone notice how hard it is to be nice and understanding to yourself? That being said I hope that you will be part of my journey into the next part of my life.

Monday, June 11, 2012

I have also completed a shirt that I think I like. It was not the original pattern that I wanted because JoAnne fabrics did not have it so I bought the New Look pattern and could not find a review on Pattern Review's website either. I had to cut a 14 and grade it to a 16 at the hips.


I was originally going with the yellow buttons on the yellow band for the front.


I really didn't like that there was absolutely no contrast. I found the black buttons in my stash and thought it looked much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment